June 7, 2015

Young Man in Mama's Studio

Jack, you've been gone for three days now. Everybody misses you terribly. And while there were tears (and more to come, I'm sure), we're all so happy that you are doing this good and nourishing work. Today after church, Charlie napped while Walker spent some time in my art studio. We miss you and will update this blog as often as possible while you're away. Happy first rehearsal tomorrow!












3 comments:

Connie said...

Jack, I'm so happy you are doing this work as well, but for selfish reasons. I'm going to get to see the blog updated for you, and enjoy the beautiful photos of your family. I hope you have a great experience, and we are looking forward to seeing you in Aug.
Sarah, Walker and Charlie, hang in there. I know it will be tough without Dad around. I will see you in a couple of short weeks.

Jack said...

Sweetheart, these photos and this entire post is so beautiful. I feel so grateful to be here and doing this work and I love you all so much - but you more than anyone! Thank you for being such an amazing partner in making this all happen and in nurturing moments with the boys like these. It really is priceless work you are doing. I love you!

Betsy said...

AWESOME !!! Everything about this and you all! Like Connie, I love that we get to be part of the blog posts and photos of life in the Dallas urban farm. COURAGEOUS !!! on everyone's part to take this on. Hard to be away from family so long and hard to have you away so long. Lots of love!!!