Oh Walker, you were fantastic! I can't believe you can do that after only a few weeks of lessons. Very impressive. Mom, thanks for posting this. I have big, proud tears in my eyes.
Yaaaaaay Walker!! Great job on both pieces. I'm impressed that you memorized so well and then a great duet!! You Rock!! And you looked great too!! Sarah, thanks for the view into this. The beginning of the musical recordings!! Fun!!
2 comments:
Oh Walker, you were fantastic! I can't believe you can do that after only a few weeks of lessons. Very impressive. Mom, thanks for posting this. I have big, proud tears in my eyes.
Yaaaaaay Walker!! Great job on both pieces. I'm impressed that you memorized so well and then a great duet!! You Rock!!
And you looked great too!!
Sarah, thanks for the view into this. The beginning of the musical recordings!! Fun!!
Post a Comment