October 27, 2012

It's Autumn in Dallas

And just like that, summer slipped away and it was suddenly fall.  This afternoon, we went to the Arboretum for some Autumnal cheer and a look at their incredible collection of pumpkins and gourds. We all enjoyed the cool air, which Walker described as "crisp".  But mostly, we enjoyed a sweet time together as a foursome.


Walker measuring the big pumpkins in square huggage.

As usual, Walker picked the shoes.

Charlie isn't so sure about the precarious perch on the hay bale.

Walker says, "Don't worry. I've got him!"





This guy posed for his Halloween shot.



Jack and Walker looking at the map.










We parked remotely and took a bus to the Arboretum. Here is Charlie in his own seat!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Super super pictures! Thanks for the virtual trip to that wonderful place.

Curt Zimmerman said...

Some really great pictures - could be used to show the author and subject of Walker's book!

Connie said...

Oh happy day! Been waiting for some new photos, and these were soooooo cute. I wish I could have been there too. I love that place!