Walker: It's been a long time since I held Charlie.
Me: Well, you're welcome to hold him any time.
Walker: How 'bout now?
Me: Sure!
Walker: I'll do it as long as he doesn't slobber on me.
Me: Well, honey, there's no guarantee.
Walker: Nothing is ever guaranteed, right mommy?
Me: That's right kiddo.
I'm with Walker. I haven't had a donut in a very long time either! But of course I feel much better because of it. Love the shot before the video. Brought a big ole alligator tear to my eye.
2 comments:
Brother hugging and holding such fun! Charlie and Walker are both long legged guys! Great video evolving into the doughnut conversation! xoxoxoxo
I'm with Walker. I haven't had a donut in a very long time either! But of course I feel much better because of it. Love the shot before the video. Brought a big ole alligator tear to my eye.
Post a Comment