During the race, we met up with Walker's friend, Blake, and his grandmother!
I love our neighborhood!
Then Jack took the kids off for some play time at the Carnival while I ran my race. Here I am with my dear friend Ladonna. I met Ladonna through the Square Pegs group (parents of children with special needs) and she is the one who invited me to boot camp way back in November. I owe a lot to this sweet woman.
Charlie wasn't sure what all of the cheering, and high school band drumming, and carnival-ing was about. But he sure enjoyed the people watching. Charlie was a gem!
At the carnival, Walker rode a train, slid down a huge inflatable slide, chased a Pygmy pig around the petting zoo, rode a pony, acquired and lost a series of balloons and had an all around great time.
I had a good run, although there were some serious hills that I just couldn't run. So I did some intermittent power walking. Overall, I felt good, had fun and completed my third 5K! It was much more fun having my family present. Thanks Greenman men!









1 comment:
Wow - what a busy and fun time for the whole family! Walker riding the pony shows off how long his legs are.. Congratulations on this 5K!!
Post a Comment