September 23, 2011

Walker Holding Charlie

Walker frequently asks to hold or cuddle with Charlie.  I love that he wants to participate in such an intimate way.  I also love that when Charlie is uncomfortable or I'm looking frantically around the house for something, Walker will ask if there is anything he can do to help.  Today when Jack left the house for work, Walker said, "Make sure you take your reading glasses because I know you have LOTS of books to read."  So considerate.





Today, after Charlie's morning nap, Walker wanted to check on Charlie by himself.  He said, "It's okay, Mommy, I got him."  I followed about two minutes later to find this:






2 comments:

Connie said...

Too, too CUTE!
How wonderful to have a brother to hang out with.

Betsy said...

Walker surely has the big brother gene! Reading in the crib to entertain Charlie is a great choice!!! Love the Fall blog background change.