September 15, 2011

School Morning with Charlie

Now that Walker is spending Tuesday and Thursday mornings in preschool, Charlie and I have some time to be together on our own.  It also means that I have more time for house cleaning, laundry and even (gasp) a little self care!  So, in honor of this new free time, I made a little video of me and Charlie hanging out. The voice and action are totally out of sync, but you'll get the idea.




And of course, I pulled out my camera at lunch time.  Usually, Charlie has a chance to play and do some fine motor work while I prepare his meal.  Here are some gems from this morning.









Rolling a lemon on his tray with the left hand.



... and another video for good measure!

3 comments:

Curt Zimmerman said...

Keep that left hand working!! And I see teeth!!!

Betsy said...

Wow - the photo of both hands together grabbing the rings is awesome! Love the nonchalant approach to being on a video! Yaaaay - school is a wonderful thing, for all!

John Lambie said...

I just LOVE the latest round of photos and videos...You and Charlie during Walker's time at school is prescious! And Somebody is losing weight! And somebody else is getting teeth! LOVE YOU. Dad