At first, he was curious about the feeling of grass on his feet.
Then, not so much.
But Walker was enjoying himself in the sandbox, so we stayed out.
Then Charlie got interested in Walker's play time.
Then he got interested in the tree.
...then a bird.
...then a helicopter.
Walker pretended that we weren't there...
...then flashed me a "hey, stop taking my photo" look.
Charlie continued to endure the imprisonment of his 'sit and stand'.
Then, he had to admit that he kind of liked it.
... and, ooooh, what's this?
...and this?
Later, while Charlie was napping, Walker pulled out some bubbles!
Good times.
2 comments:
Enjoyed the sequence of discovery! And I'm so relieved that Walker wears his helmet and appropriate work pants when he is driving BIG machinery! :-) You all have the best times!!!
I love Walker's variety of headwear in these photos. I'm glad Charlie warmed up to the outdoors. I'll have to try the imprisonment technique with Caroline. If I put her down on the grass she tries to eat it!
Post a Comment