November 26, 2010

Head Control

Over the last two days, Charlie has been holding his head up!  Its really exciting given his physical challenges with the stroke.  Here are some photos of this amazing feat!






Walker has been on a kissing mission today.  He loves to love on his brother.  And Charlie loves it too!  He giggles and grins when Walker starts in with his smothery, wet kisses.


Sometimes I give Walker a little ear massage to help him relax before bed time.  So he's started doing it to Charlie.  I love it!



Here are a few shots of Walker at the park today.  Uncle Joel and Grammie Betsy took him on a walk to our neighborhood playground.  Its finally cold enough for Walker to show off his new coat!  (Thank you Grammie!)



1 comment:

Lucy Owen said...

This makes me so happy. Tell that boy I am SO PROUD of him. I love you you all very much. Thanksgiving looked wonderful. xo