September 26, 2010

Together Wherever We Go

Its been a cool (yes, cool) morning in Dallas.  Jack stepped outside for a moment and called, "Sarah!  Get out here!"  I walked out the front door and the breeze hit my face.  I was amazed that it was cooler outside than it was inside my air conditioned home.  Jack and I embraced and said "Thank God!"  It was like the Germans had finally stopped bombing London and the English were stepping outside for the first time since the Blitz began.  Okay, okay... that's over stating a little... but let's just say we were VERY relieved.  Fall seems to making an appearance.  Here are the boys this morning... there is a video at the end of Walker "reading" to Charlie.  Note the super cute helicopter PJs.  (Thank you Meighan!)

Chillin'.




We have a big week ahead!  Charlie has his first Chiropractic appointment on Monday and then a spinal ultrasound on Wednesday.  Then on Thursday Grandpa John of Virginia comes for a visit!  Walker is very clear to point out that he has two grandpa Johns - "Pa John from Scotland and Grampa John from Virginia".  He also points out that Grandpa John belongs to Grandma Patty.  Then, this weekend, Jack opens "Our Town" in which he plays the Stage Manager.  Yay for spinal health, grandpas and art!

4 comments:

Anklemama said...

I love that video. They're going to be two peas in a pod. You can almost see Charlie just lapping it up...tractor? What? Okay...got it!

Betsy said...

And before we know it they will be into tractor tipping - or at least giggling at the movie. Happy Fall breezes.

Aunt Jean said...

Aunt Jean is "doing all the things that she can do." Just like the truck and the combine! Precious boys!!

Mama said...

How dang adorable is that. I want Walker to read to me!