Its been another glorious day here in Dallas. Walker, Charlie and I spent the whole morning hanging out on the back patio. Walker found some ants and wanted to bring them inside where, he explained, "they might be warmer". I encouraged him to leave them alone and said that they had little ant jackets that kept them warm enough to remain outside. In the afternoon, Charlie and I met with our new Chiropractor. Charlie had an alignment, which was fascinating to witness. The doctor did his first disc manipulation and Charlie let out a high pitched cooing sigh that startled me... and even startled the doc. Charlie took obvious comfort from the visit because on the way home his breathing was easier and more even than I've ever heard it. When we returned home, he fell sweetly asleep. We'll definitely be returning for weekly visits. Thank you to all who have already donated to the Help Charlie Heal fund - it is your generous contribution that payed in part for Charlie's chiropractic care today! Our many many thanks.
1 comment:
Soo glad that visit was comforting! I remember a visit you had before Charlie that was also a relief! Now, about those little ant jackets - will you be selling those on etsey? :-)
Post a Comment