This morning was cold and rainy, but we were not deterred. Despite the weather, the Greenmans headed out for a family date! First stop, Walker's favorite playground and a ride on the handicap accessible swing. Good stuff.
And a quick self portrait...
After the park, we headed downtown for a trip on the McKinney Trolley, again. This is a no-fail treat for us all. Here is walker waiting for the trolley and enjoying a quick juice box.
After a yummy lunch at Village Burger Bar, we stopped in at the local bookstore something new to read. Here is Walker on the way home looking over his new title. Get ready kiddo, because we are DONE changing your diapers!
Fun and games! Like the self portrait and the color memo that the Guys clearly read before dressing! When Walker is looking for a summer job during college I'll bet driving that trolley would be on the list!
Good Luck with that Potty Thang! I think he's ready. Are you? Looks like he recovered from the ear problem, I'm so glad. And, loved your self photo. You look GREAT!
3 comments:
Fun and games! Like the self portrait and the color memo that the Guys clearly read before dressing!
When Walker is looking for a summer job during college I'll bet driving that trolley would be on the list!
Good Luck with that Potty Thang! I think he's ready. Are you?
Looks like he recovered from the ear problem, I'm so glad. And, loved your self photo. You look GREAT!
Whoa! Grammy Betsy, that was almost a simaltanious entry! (I can't spell, and don't have a dictionary, but you get the jist)
Post a Comment