Walker has not been happy that Daddy is away for the week. And I think this displeasure is showing up as short but inflammatory fits. So today I vowed to keep the kid busy, happy and well rested. We began our morning at our favorite down town park. Walker has had the sniffles and a light cough for a few days, so when we returned home, I gave him a small dose of Children's syrup to help him sleep. After a three and a half hour nap, we headed back down town for a trolley ride and dinner for two. No tantrums, no tears, no problem.
Clever Mommy! There is something about sleep, also, that resets the balance of life. Sounds like Walker was having a slight case of that dreaded malady called 'rectaloptalitis'- you provided the perfect remedy.
2 comments:
Clever Mommy! There is something about sleep, also, that resets the balance of life. Sounds like Walker was having a slight case of that dreaded malady called 'rectaloptalitis'- you provided the perfect remedy.
Smart Mommy! That's a lot of work, though, on your own! I love you and miss you both!
Jack/Daddy
Post a Comment