Today, Walker and I joined our play group for a gymnastics class! Walker was in heaven. He loved not only the gym and all the cool padded gear, but also the structure of the class and the teacher. I grabbed a disposable camera which is yet to be processed - so until then I'm getting sneaky. Here are some photos that another Mama took on her iPhone and uploaded to Facebook. I stole them off of her online photo album. (Thanks, Valerie!)
Fun to see. Ah, padded rooms - playgrounds for the young and..... Some days a room where you can fling yourself around and not get hurt can be a really good thing! :-)
4 comments:
Fun to see. Ah, padded rooms - playgrounds for the young and.....
Some days a room where you can fling yourself around and not get hurt can be a really good thing! :-)
I forgot to tell you that you left your camera at the gym. I'll give it to you Sunday.
Thanks Valerie... I was wondering where I put it.
I left it on your counter, or table....it's in your house (somewhere).
Post a Comment