August 24, 2009

First day back to work.

Daddy is back to work at SMU! I can't believe that this will be Jack's third year at SMU. Amazing. Today also marks my first day of work! Walker and I are watching Miss Mackey part time. Walker is thrilled. He has spent the whole day playing with Mackey, entertaining Mackey and telling me to be "careful!" when I get near her or hold her. He's a great baby sitter!

3 comments:

Anklemama said...

Walker is indeed a great babysitter. Thank you so much for making our first day such a great one. Tomorrow...day two!

Betsy said...

Such fun - he clearly loves the company - complete with a big "Mmwaw"
:-)

Alison said...

Looks like he had a great time! Next time we see you guys I'm putting him in charge of Eleanor :) Mackey has grown so much since the last pictures I saw of her - she is adorable.