July 14, 2009

The Rose Wedding

Yay! Our long wait is OVER! Jack, Walker and I are all back home and together again! I think we weathered the two months very well. Jack's shows are all open and running at the Utah Shakespearean Festival and Walker and I are home safe and sound from the West Coast. Thanks to everyone who helped our family through the separation. Our next big job is to pack and leave once again for the East Coast - but this time, TOGETHER!

Walker and I finished our time in Seattle by attending the wedding of some sweet thespian friends, Erynn and Courtney Rose. Courtney and I met in college at Southern Oregon University. The couple also played Orsino and Viola in my "Twelfth Night" back in 2005. It was wonderful to spend some time on Puget Sound with old friends, many of whom I had not seen since leaving SOU in 1998. A very groovy day all around.


Walker coveting the guitar.





Walker and Mohamed making faces.

Walker placing stickers on anyone who would participate.

Doug Mitchell (college friend) and Walker.

And a photo that Doug took of W and me. Thanks Doug!

Walker playing with his "Bike-a-guy".


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Beep Beep, vroom vroom! Ge-guitah - I miss the cheery sound of Walker in the tree house. Great photos of the wedding - he's styling!

Mama Red said...

I just love his outfit! What a sweetie.