July 11, 2009

A Boy, A Park, A Room, A Balloon

JACK! Its your last day of work! By the time you read this post, you'll be in Las Vegas headed home to Dallas! I'm so excited I just peed a little. I hope that you had a safe trip on the shuttle and that all your flight stuff goes smoothly. We can't wait to see you on Monday, but until then... here is some eye candy from today's exploits. First we started at Volunteer Park in the sand and on the toys.

After a long nap, Walker decided to get crazy on the couch with his yellow balloon. Forgive all the photos, but the progression here is wonderful. I think we need to get this kid into a gymnastics class.

Then I spent a few hours rearranging your mother's furniture. Her den, while lovely and cozy and totally functional, needed a little more space. For those of you who haven't been to Betsy's, this will mean nothing. But for those of you who have... enjoy!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

The Pink Panther talked about a "rooom" and there is the fabulous "room with a view" - however, my newly redone room is soooo great. Walker celebrated when we returned after the makeover by spinning round and round in the wonderfully spacious place. Sarah is magical!