June 3, 2009

Tomorrow

Jack - I sat down to post today's goings on and realized that you are already en route to Las Vegas. And that you probably won't get a chance to see this entry until after you've arrived home. HOME HOME HOME! Isn't it the most wonderful word ever invented? Walker was a fire cracker again today, so I took him to our favorite park to blow off some steam. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. xo - S&W

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Busy busy boy - and Mama! So glad there are so many good "blowing off steam" parks, even in 'steamy' Dallas weather. Have a fabulous "Daddy's Home" weekend.

Valerie R said...

Where is this fabulous park? I was wondering if maybe it's the "new" Abbott Park (not sure if that one has reopened yet).

Sarah Greenman said...

Yes. Its the new Abbott park and we LOVE it! Lets go together soon!