May 31, 2009
Trucks and Teeth
Hi Jack! Another hot day. Walker was very content to play on his own today, so I took the opportunity to clean up around the house and bake some cake balls. Hey... a girl needs chocolate. Plus, you'll enjoy them when you're home this Thursday! Walker spent the majority of his day playing with his dump truck. See below:








Then things got kind of goofy before bed. Walker was climbing all over the place during this evening's teeth brushing marathon. Check out this little poser! In the photo below, he was playing peek-a-boo with himself in the mirror.
Then he turned up his inner Zoolander.




After Walker went to bed, the Smiths brought baby Mackey over to babysit me. Ann and Ashley headed out on their first evening away from Miss M. And as I write, I'm watching her fall seamlessly in and out of sleep. It's amazing that Walker was ever as little as her. (Sigh.) Hope you had a lovely Sunday. xo - Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That is one happy, cute truck driver! And such clean teeth!
Love you guys,
Wow, I was away in Alaska for a the weekend and missed the daily check in with the blog. Fun to see three days of delight in Dallas - (heat, ugh!) - and the exuberant Walker who attacks each day with new delight. Although he misses Dad he's surely having a great time with Mom! Luv you.
Post a Comment