May 28, 2009

Thursday at the Spray Park

Walker spent the morning playing with his baby doll (a gift from Grandma Happy). As you can see, he carefully and methodically attended to all the important steps of infant care.
1. Feed the baby
2. Burp the baby
3. Kiss the baby
4. Put the baby to sleep
5. Throw the baby over your shoulderIt's Thursday! And you know what that means! Play date! I told my mom that we were meeting with our play group today and she said, "I tell people that Sarah goes out with her play group every Thursday - and they're so nice because they let Walker come too!" Its true... any mom will tell you the play group does as much good for them as it does for their kid. Today we headed off to a spray park in Allen. Very cool spot, loads of kids and tons of fun. I packed Walker's lunch and headed out the door around 9:45am.

Walker fell asleep on the way there.

But once we arrived on the scene, he was ready to go! I love this little golf hat that Jack picked up for Walker.




I love the look on Walker's face in the photo below. He looks like he's just hopped on his hog and is ready to rumble.




Walker stole Sophia's apple. But she didn't seem to mind.

Walker loved the wall of hand prints. He ran from hand to hand giving each one a high five shouting, "Yeah!".

We had to change out of our wet clothes before heading home. Walker wriggled away from me before I could get him in a diaper. He LOVES to be free and naked.

At home in the afternoon - our little man pulled out the crayons for some art time.




Walker stayed up a little late tonight to meet Shannon, a PCPA friend who is currently working in Fort Worth on a school tour with the Kennedy Center. He really put on a show and even tried kissing her! He's a professional flirt. Jack, you are missed and frequently asked for. "Dada? Dada?"

2 comments:

Roseytoesies said...

My goodness, I know that park! You were literally 3 minutes from my place! If you guys ever go back on a weekend be sure to let me know and we can meet up! :)

Sarah Greenman said...

Awesome! I had no idea you were up there. I will call you next time we head to the spray park!