May 27, 2009

47 more days

...until you're home for the summer! Started off the morning with "apple-dap", "mee" and "keys" a.k.a applesauce, milk and cheese. Here's our little man asking for more milk.

After a quiet morning at home of laundry, dishes, some light sewing and Walker's nap, we headed out the door! Where were we going? I didn't know. Walker kept asking to "go inna kah" a.k.a. go in the car, so I just started driving. We ended up at North Park to see the water fountains.

On our way out, Walker spotted this hat at the Gap. So we tried it on. I thought about getting it for him until I saw the price tag. 22 bucks for a kid's hat? No sir! But I took a photo of it anyway. I know you can't really see it, but the hat is covered in orange crabs. By the way, Walker can say orange now - although it sounds more like "ahnge".

Back at home we cranked up some Michael Jackson. Here's a video of Walker spinning to "Beat It". Pretty funny stuff.



Love you Jack and miss you every moment!

3 comments:

Jack said...

He looks like such a little man hanging out by the fountains at North Park! 47 days til I'm home for good, but 7 days until I head home for a visit! Love you,

Betsy said...

Oh that swinging and swaying
to the beat gets one dizzy,
knocked off the feet.
The photos of the day are really neat!
Seeing these are my daily treat.
Also enjoy the vocabulary and interpretation. Whole sentences, of course related to something with a wheel. Luv you.

Anklemama said...

Just shows that Thriller is truly multi-generational. Hilarious!!