So here's the skinny sans photos: This morning, W and I met Cecilia for a trip to IKEA. She painted her baby's nursery and needed some curtains and other essential decor items. Then we came home for a long nap. I took one as well. Then we headed out once again to attend a birthday party for the Hayes twins who have just turned one. Can you believe it? One year old already! Luckily Alison and Aubrey were there with the kids and they ALWAYS have their cameras at the ready. Alison's a much better photographer than I am, so this will work out in our favor for sure!
We miss you and can't wait to see you for a few days next week. (Sigh.)
So, as promised, here are Alison's photos from yesterday's birthday party. Thanks Alison! They're amazing! ...and thank you for letting me hold Miss Eleanor. I wanted to take her home with us.






2 comments:
Word pictures written by Sarah produce great images, as well as photos. Sounds like a nice kind of day.
The invisible dialog balloon over Walker's head in the last photo probably says: "OK you can hold her now but when we leave the party.....it's just me"!
So glad you like them! Since you attended Eleanor's birth you have holding rights for life. Of course, that also means when she is a teenager and says I just don't understand her she'll be calling you for help :D
Great to see you guys yesterday. I also agree with Betsy, your words paint such beautiful images!
Post a Comment