May 25, 2009

On Call

Crazy day. After spending the morning at Cici's, hanging curtains in her baby's nursery, I was called into the birth center. The Smiths came to the rescue and spent the afternoon with Walker. Here's a little photo tour of their time together! Below is Walker having an early dinner.

Ashley took Walker down to the pool for a dip! Anne caught this moment from our balcony.

Meanwhile, Miss Mackey was stretching out on the floor.

Cici sent us home with this cool little rocking horse. Its on loan until baby Roscoe is ready to take his turn! Walker loves this thing.

Even though he's already eaten, Walker is REALLY interested in Macky's dinner.

Oh well... I guess he'll have to wait until Mama gets home!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Such sweet photos! Thank you, Smiths, for helping us out again - you are the best!!!

Anklemama said...

Walker IS my favorite cowboy! So great. I'm just sad that the pictures I *thought* I was taking of Walker facing down with Ashley while he was still in his crib post-nap didn't actually get taken. First time with your camera, Sarah. Now I know how to work it...
:)

Sarah Greenman said...

The photos are GREAT! Always fun to see what went down while I was away. Thank you again!

Betsy said...

Ride 'em cowboy!
Friends on call, what a gift. And fun for Walker too.