April 23, 2009

Share?

Thursday play day. Today, we hosted our weekly get together. I love all the women in our group and I love their kids. Its a great group. All the kids are around 18 months - just beginning to get a whiff of what it means to share. It was so good for Walker to have his friends sifting through all his stuff. Here we are scampering about the house and making merry.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Good hosting, Walker! Your room is a play land of a great variety for all kinds of interests. Looks like everyone was having a good time exploring. Now it will be fun to re-discover your stuff all by yourself. Wish I could have teletransported in for the fun.
xoxoxoxo Gramie Betsy

Connie said...

What a ball! I love the look on Walker's face about half way through the photos. Share? is right. I know, Walker, it's not all that it's cracked up to be. But, your a good man for giving it your best shot.How lucky you are to have so many nice friends.

Chrystyna said...

You got some great pictures! I'm so sorry we had to miss it :(