April 18, 2015

"Sugar Cookies"

Walker has been taking piano lessons for 8 weeks now. He's very happy with his teacher and even happier with the music he's learning to play. Here is one of his first attempts to play his upcoming recital piece, "Sugar Cookies", without music.






And here he is learning the right hand to "Ode to Joy" in preparation for a duet with his teacher.





2 comments:

Connie said...

Walker, I'm impressed! You are doing so well. I can't believe you are already able to play songs. Keep up the good work. Love you.

Betsy said...

I waited until I got home from AZ to play this loud and large on my computer. Good going Walker!!! Thanks for letting your Mom and Dad film this so I could hear your playing. Also love the fact that what used to me "Shortening Bread" is now masquerading under the name "sugar cookies" - xoxoxo