June 21, 2014

Busy Days in Cedar City

I have been very neglectful of the blog. Jack and I are in the thick of final dress rehearsals and all of the technical aspects of putting not one, but four shows on their feet. We begin previews next week. But we've still made time for trips to the park, drives up the canyon, marshmallow roasting in the fire pit and family dinners. Here are some shots from the past week and a half...






2 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks for these! I love the Red Sox look on Charlie. Bet I'll be saying his version of Carl Yastremskie before we know it! And the fire roasting photos - I can almost taste those great marshmallows from that creatively upside down designed pit! xoxox

Connie said...

Thanks for the photos. I'm amazed you find the time and energy to do all you do. Happy Solstice.