Charlie loves to sit on a bench swing. We even strategize about park visits, making sure that we visit one with a bench swing, just because we know how much Charlie loves them. So when I saw a swing at a yard sale a few months back, I jumped on it, hoping to make it a permanent fixture in our back yard. Enter the very handy Pa Obbie and Grandma Happy who have spent the last two days working away on an arbor frame for our swing. I piddled around, trying to act helpful, but mostly just dug in the dirt and prepped my raised veggie garden. Mom and I ran into all sorts of weird bugs, larvae even a pair of baby snakes while gardening. In the end, the arbor and swing turned out beautifully with a little help, of course, from Walker Starr.




1 comment:
Super super super fun! And your new back fence looks really gorgeous, along with the swing and arbor! Yaaaaay - Charlie time!!
Post a Comment