It's our favorite time of year in Dallas - Sweet November! The boys and I headed to the Arboretum this morning to tour the pumpkin patch before it's gone. The weather was cool and the sun was shining. Here are some shots from our outing:
Oh these are so great!! You capture Walker's energy and enthusiasm about the place. And the combo pics of those two boys together are awesome. I'm going to run out of refrigerator space pretty soon! :-)
5 comments:
What a great bunch of photos! Walker has grown so much since he was here. Both boys are changing so fast. Love those beautiful guys!
I love these photos. Beautiful brothers on a wonderful days outing! Can't wait to see them soon. Stunning.. Love to all. XXXX
Oh these are so great!! You capture Walker's energy and enthusiasm about the place. And the combo pics of those two boys together are awesome. I'm going to run out of refrigerator space pretty soon! :-)
By the way, looking at these again, I see so much of Jansen in Walker. Especially the profile one of him holding the squash.
Me too mom... I frequently get flashes of Jansen.
Post a Comment