Thank you to Grammie Betsy for taking the boys this week while Mama attended the Squam Art Workshops near Holderness, New Hampshire! What a beautiful retreat. Here's what Mama did while she was far and away.
I had such fun with your 'guys' especially knowing you were in a gorgeous spot, and with your Mom. Thanks for the photo journal of the time. One thing I appreciate is how you take care of your family and take all the photos. I got a few - but..... you must have four hands!!! Lots of love and - anytime!
1 comment:
I had such fun with your 'guys' especially knowing you were in a gorgeous spot, and with your Mom. Thanks for the photo journal of the time. One thing I appreciate is how you take care of your family and take all the photos. I got a few - but..... you must have four hands!!! Lots of love and - anytime!
Post a Comment