This morning, it is mercifully cool (in the high 80's only getting up to 92 degrees today). The house is newly mowed and bedecked with the flag. I can hear the floats down the street making their way to the Lake Highlands High School for the 4th of July parade. All we need now is Jack! He's been away for over two weeks finishing up his Utah gig and now with Catherine Fitzmaurice in New York. He'll be home in 6 days - but who's counting? Here, maybe some photos of the house will make him homesick and then he'll rush home early! (Or not.)
We miss you, sweet husband!





2 comments:
Oh, thank you! I've been needing to see some new photos. Glad you had a good time, and an early BD celebration. The house looks so beautiful! Don't you love a freshly mowed lawn?
Happy to hear that the celebration on the 3rd was fun. And the house looks so welcoming!! Now today the fireworks will go off and usher in your July 5th Birthday! Quite a sequence, I'd say.
Post a Comment