March 15, 2013

Date Nite

Tonight, Walker asked me out on a dinner date.  He wanted some time on our own and was fairly insistant that I wear a skirt.  He was also very excited by the idea of dressing himself for the evening out - which he did all on his own.  Here we are leaving the house for the Olive Garden.




4 comments:

Connie said...

How sweet is that! And, I must say, Walker looks quite dapper. Love the photos, thanks for sharing.
BTW....Sarah, do you think he'll call you for another date?

Sarah Greenman said...

He asked if I was free tomorrow! ha!

Holly said...

So sweet!

Betsy said...

Wonderful, wonderful! When you and Jack were on your date weekend in New York, Walker talked about wanting to have a date, just the two of you! Happy Day. I giggled at the fashion directives - you both look super great.