January 13, 2013

Rainy Day Fairy Play

The boys and I were home all day on Saturday. It was raining and Jack was away at graduate auditions for SMU. They were both in superb moods - usually one of them is happy and the other wants something different. We cuddled, played, sang and Walker dove into his imagination with some creative role playing. 















Here was the pretend conversation on Walker's fairy phone:

Walker: Hello. Stella?
(pause)
Walker: Yes, I'm calling about our date.
(pause)
Walker: Yes, I'm still coming over. But I'm a little late because my wings are broken. I might have to walk.
(pause)
Walker: Well, aren't you sweet.
(pause)
Walker: No, I don't mind walking, but I'll have to take my wings to the shop tomorrow.






1 comment:

Betsy said...

Any comment other than, Thank You for the fun, would not capture the effect of these images. Amazing!!