November 29, 2012

Sun Therapy

The boys and I are all in the midst of being a little sick.  Charlie and I are just kind of juicy and snotty and Walker has an ear infection.  But this morning, we decided to spend a little time outside.  It was sunny and cool and we were all in a good mood.  So why not?
















3 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks for the Grammy therapy. :-) Hope you all get beyond the snuffyiffles soon. xoxoxo

Connie said...

Grammy therapy indeed! I love that all the seasons have been represented in one post. The yellow summer wreath, the pumpkin for fall, snowflake on Charlie,for winter and the pink impatients for spring. Well done! Hope you are all in tip top shape soon, and that you don't share it with Jack!

Connie said...

PS I love the new look on the blog. The new pic is adorable, and the red lettering is perfect for the season.