September 9, 2012

Sunday Train

It's been a rough weekend for Mama. (Read HERE if you'd like to know more.) But it ended well with a family outing. The Greenman four spent the late afternoon at the Lake Highlands Back to School Splash - an event celebrating our local schools, teachers, principals and PTAs. They had these amazing inflatable structures that were filled with water - it was like a slip and slide bounce house. Of course, Walker, who was suited top to bottom in water wear, did not want anything to do with them.  "I don't want to get my hair wet!" he cried. Ah well. Luckily Walker found something that was far better than a silly old water slide:





I took some time this morning to work on a commissioned piece.  
Here's a peek:


1 comment:

Betsy said...

Trains are good! I hope the week ahead provides some breathing room for you. I LOVE the beginning of the ComPassion piece - xoxoxoxo