May 4, 2012

Social Butterflies

We spent the morning at boot camp - first I watched the kids during class in the child care co-op.  Then I left the boys with another mama and attended the second class.  I had 11 children during my watch!  Eleven!  Luckily, its only one hour and it goes by fast.  Especially when I have spider man to help me out!






After boot camp, we headed off for a picnic with some friends.  We discovered a lovely bridge over looking a creek that was home to all sorts of animals.  We spied fish, ducks and best of all... turtles! 





We did a little exploring down a woodland path and found a brick wall perfect for climbing!






1 comment:

Betsy said...

Always important to have a super hero when wrangling that many kids at one time!! Love the exploration photos and the focus involved in the wall climbing.
xoxoxo