May 11, 2012

14 days left...

...until the boys and I hop a plane for Cedar City, Utah!  Walker and I made a calendar to mark the time and give him some control over the days as they pass.  All in all, we're doing pretty well sans daddy.  Don't get me wrong - we'd rather be all together.  But these past five days haven't been as difficult as I thought they might be.

I wanted to share some blurry but cute photos of Charlie today, taken while I was at boot camp. Charlie's been a drooly mess this week - I think he's got a new set of molars coming in.  Every shirt I put on him is socked in a matter of minutes.  I feel bad about putting him in bibs all day long.  I need to find him some jaunty bandanas - something less baby-ish and more toddler-y.







And this beautiful card came home from school with Walker yesterday!
So sweet!


2 comments:

Connie said...

Such sweet photos, and the handprint poem has me tearing up. Great memories.

Jack said...

Sweet Charlie, sweet card... love you...