February 28, 2012

Play Time

We've been scaling back the TV here in the Greenman house lately.  Someone, who shall not be named, has become quite the little addict.  So Jack and I have put some strict caps on TV consumption.  But our little TV boy isn't having any withdraws, he is simply moving on to bigger and better things.  His imaginative play has been off the charts this week.  Here he is, pretending to be the pilot of a hand made aircraft.  I like his little blue cockpit.  The white bin behind him lifts up to enclose our flying ace.



All Charlie wants these days is to be in someone's arms.
So Jack and I have been making good use of the sling so as not to destroy our backs.



And I caught these two firefighters returning from a rescue in the darkened dining room.


4 comments:

Connie said...

Lots of major action going on at your place! Lucky you have a resident fireman to help out.
Charlie looks pretty happy hanging out with Dad.

Betsy said...

Walker flying ace, complete with canopy! Wahoo! Love all the photos and the fun they exude!

Alison said...

I love Walker's plane! Looks like lots of fun at your house :)

Anklemama said...

Omg. Walker, never stop!!!