Last night, after a quick stop for Gelato, the four of us decided to catch the last sunset of 2011 over White Rock Lake. We drove around a bit, but Walker wanted to get out of the car and take it all in. I don't blame him. Charlie stayed in the car with Daddy, while Walker and I walked out on a little dock overlooking the Marina. The sun had just dipped down below the tree line. Walker took once last look and said, "The ducks probably don't know that its the last day, do they?"
...and Jack's view from the car taken on his cell phone.
2 comments:
It's not quite like watching the last sunset in Cayucos, but it's certainly a good place to do it. What a lovely evening for you all. OK 2012....bring it on!
One of my favorite things about spending time with Walker is getting to experience his thought process. I love the comment about the ducks...and the photos of W are outstanding - nice last shot from the car guys! Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment