November 19, 2011

Art Play Date

Jack is out of town again, working on the East Coast at Round House Theater.  In his absence we've decided that no one will have any fun and that all entertaining activities will cease.  Okay... that's not entirely true.  Today we hosted a little play date.  I had so many art supplies left over from Walker's party - although I don't think there is such a thing as "left over art supplies" - that I thought we'd go another round!  A good time was had by all!


Caroline and Charlie talk shop.


Walker takes the girls into his room to play "house".  Oh boy.


Eleanor loves wearing Walker's butterfly hat.


Reid was all about quiet solitary play time today.


Let the art making begin!


Sadie sat at the table longer than anyone else, very focused on her work.


Lucy knows just what she wants and how to make it.  A girl after my own heart.


...and a video just as art time was ending.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Brave again!! what a crew! I love that Max has a hammer and a glue stick! Ready for remodel project.
Great photos - Walker's room likes super big boy!!!
xoxoxo