April 22, 2011

Who loves a treat?

Walker loves a treat!  Tonight, after dinner, Jack and I decided to take Walker out for a treat.  There is a Krispy Kreme doughnut shop not too far from our house and we knew we could find something yummy for Mr. Walker - and ourselves, of course.  Walker loved watching the conveyor belt of doughnuts pass by the big window and slip under the wall of icing.  The guy was selling these doughnuts hot off the line.  Walker chose the doughnut with "freckles", which we understood to mean "sprinkles".  Yum yum yum.




Charlie had another kind of sugar in store.  This little dough boy has been a ball of giggles lately.  He loves being tickled and kissed and rasberried and goosed and canoodled. 




Earlier in the day, Walker painted a pot for our front porch.  I let him pick out whatever color he wanted and he chose a very similar aqua to the color on our door.  He proclaimed, "It will be beeeeeeee-utiful."  I'll catch a photo of the final product later!




3 comments:

Anklemama said...

I love Walker in the krispy kreme hat! And tell Charlie that I can do a mean zerbert on that cute neck of his.

Connie said...

Who loves a treat?!! I think he comes by that honestly! Looks like the pot is coming along nicely, can't wait to see the finished product.
Nothing like a laughing, happy baby. That Charlie is getting so cute1

Betsy said...

Yummm! I love the way Walker really enjoys the treat - he doesn't just race through the experience. Charlie's grin is infectious! How fun to have a pot painted by Walker. He is attention-central on the paint job.
xoxoxo