Walker also loved being carted around in this wagon.
He decided to give Daddy a break and switch out the wagon.
As usual, Charlie was staying cool in his stroller.
...and Walker was staying cool in the water fountain!
Just a quick update on Charlie: All is well and Charlie seems physically stronger and more focused than ever. He is still biting and pulling while nursing, so he and I have made a compromise. I'm only nursing him a few times a day and to supplement, he gets two to three bottles of formula a day. This has been a rough transition for me. I nursed Walker happily and easily (well, mostly easily) for 21 months and was expecting to do the same with Charlie. However, I am happy that we've found a happy medium. Charlie gets nourished with both breast milk and formula and I save myself from bites, blisters, bruises and bummed out boobies.
2 comments:
Let's hear it for no bummed out boobies! Compromise is good!
Loved the photos of cart/hat switching between Jack and Walker. And your new striped top is fabulous!
Miss you guys! xoxoxoxo
Mama, I am so with you. Apparently the second child's job is to teach us that we still need to customize things for them, no matter what we did for the first child. Here is to compromise and finding the trifecta: no bummed out boobies, no bummed out babies, and ultimately no bummed out mommies.
Post a Comment