We've had a very busy week filled with beautiful weather. Grandma Happy has been here for 5 days and we've been celebrating the glorious weather with some outdoor projects. Walker has kind of outgrown his little sandbox. The little turtle has a hard time holding one big boy, four dump trucks and a supervising adult. So, Happy built a new box for Walker's sand creations. Amazing woman! Here are the new digs!
Before my Mama left today, we took these sweet photos of her and the boys. You'll notice that our door is sporting a snazzy new color! Another one of Happy's magical makeovers!
Here was the door before...
Mama - thank you for the week. It was wonderful.
I miss you already and look forward to some farm time this summer.
XOXOXO
3 comments:
Wow! we did get some stuff done. It looks great in the photos! Thanks for a fun few days. I miss you all very much already. I don't know if I can wait until July to see you again.;-(
Construction City! Fun to see the Tonka's at work in the new construction site and growing boys!
I love the sandbox as much as I love the door. You ladies are two of the most amazing women I know.
Post a Comment