We've had two big days in a row. On Sunday we worked in the yard and pulled out the swing for Charlie! He loved it, even though his head was a bit wobbly. Walker and Jack also had some time to crack open the sand box and dig dig dig!
Yesterday, Walker and Charlie stayed with their babysitter, Abbey, while Jack went to work and I accompanied the Smiths to the birth center where they delivered a beautiful healthy baby boy. Cashel Dane Smith joined his parents at 2:44pm after only a few hours of labor. He is 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 inches long. A few hours after his delivery, I picked up Mackey Smith from school and relieved our sainted sitter. Jack and I kept all three kids happy until I returned Mackey to her family in the evening. Congrats Anne, Ashley and Mackey on your new baby BOY!
2 comments:
Life just keeps rolling and growing! Wow - road trip, spring, new brother for Mackey and you are all in it together. Love the photos and update.
Oh so wonderful! It seems like they just had Mackey - so happy for their new addition, and that you were a part!
Post a Comment