We spent the morning with Kevin Robison - one of our beloved groomsmen and dear friends - and I am sorry to report that I didn't take one singe photo. That's how it goes with Kevin. You start talking and then, BAM - three hours have sped by. We also met Kevin's beautiful partner Keith and had lunch together at the
Highland Bakery in Atlanta. After lunch, we headed to the famous Georgia Aquarium! Here are some highlights:
 |
| That huge fish up there is a whale shark. |
 |
| And the largest Manta Ray in captivity. |
For our last night in Atlanta, the cousins took the boys so Jack and I could have a night on the town. We went to the
Buckhead Diner for one of the most fantastic meals I've had recently. The food was AMAZING and the atmosphere was super cool. And the best part - time with Jack.
 |
| The best dirty martini EVER! |
 |
| cute husband |
 |
| tipsy wife |
1 comment:
Photos so colorful and it sounds like the time was equally vibrant! Love the photo of Walker on Jack's shoulders!
Post a Comment