January 4, 2011

Charlie is 5 months old!

Today Charlie is 5 months old, 20 pounds and almost 28 inches long.  He's wearing clothing with tags that say 12 months and wearing a pair of leather booties that Walker wore at 18 months.  Besides having been quite sick for the past two weeks with a lung infection, Charlie seems to be doing well.  His illness has set him back with his physical therapy and chiropractic care, but all in all, his spirits are up.  He smiles, he coos, he kicks, he laughs.  Here are some photos I snapped today.  You might be wondering why Charlie is wearing a Halloween jumper.  Well, its one of three jumpers that fits him right now and the other two are dirty.  So Happy Halloween and Happy five months to Charlie Fighting Bear!




And of course, big brother Walker playing nearby and watching over Charlie.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Five Months Charlie! That Boo onesie really came in handy! He still looks adorable in it. Thanks for the post. I am now satisfied, you may have a day or two off. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos John. So happy Charlie is recovering from his illness. I will keep them in my prayers.

Betsy said...

So glad you-all are on the feeling better curve! I love Charlie the LEO gazing at the hanging lion on his swing. xoxoxo

Alison said...

Love the new photos. I didn't think twice about the Halloween clothes -my kids wear their special seasonal things year round just because they love them so much :) So glad to hear that all of you are on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months, Mr. Amazing Charlie Soldier!!! You sport Boo Orange better than anyone I know this time of year! WORK it, dude! Thanks for the pics!!

Abbey