December 16, 2010

Why am I smiling?


Because I just got my test results from the Geneticist.  And guess what?  They're normal.  Across the board.  No blips.  No abnormalities.  No syndromes.  No disorders.  Just a bunch of ordinary, everyday chromosomes.  Booyah!

18 comments:

Chakalte said...

BOOYAH!!!!!


This is amazing and heaven sent! What a wonderful Christmas gift!!!

Love you all!

Fabulous Terrah said...

This post made tears come to my eyes Sarah! SOOO happy for you and your family. Mwuuaahh

thefamilyborg said...

What AWESOME news, and especially at Christmas. And I do mean AWE-SOME; simply full of awe! Way to go Charlie. Keep showing 'em who's in charge! And lots of love to the fam - it takes awesome to make awesome ;)

Unknown said...

Keep Calm....Carry On....
Wisdom words. Charlie is grinning ear to ear!!!!Booyah

Valerie said...

Now I'm grinning ear to ear too! Love you little amazing guy!

Betsy said...

Wonderful wonderful news! Smiles all around!

CrazyMom said...

awesome news!! :):):)

Jacki said...

Hurray!!

Brandie said...

What fantastic news! <3

Jon Ellen said...

Never doubted it for a minute. That boy is going to be an amazing man!!!!

Danea said...

Absolutely great news to hear!!

The Fam said...

Congratulations!

susan said...

woohoo!! xoxoxox

Jamie said...

I've got goosebumps! Fantabulous news!!!

Heidi said...

The best Christmas present EVER!! Thanks for giving us all the chance to match that beautiful Charlie smile on our own faces! Much love to you all. Kisses and hugs all around! xoxo

WWOBrott said...

Okay, that screaming with joy you hear south of you is me! Best Christmas gift EVER!!!!!

John Lambie said...

Can't wait to kiss that big smile and fold you all into my arms for Christmas...Dad

Lucy Owen said...

ohmygodohmygodohmygod! good work, sweet boy! holy cow, i'm so happy, i'm high-fiving myself. love to all you guys. xo