October 3, 2010

Sweatshirt Weather

The Greenman family spent the whole morning sitting, eating and playing on the back patio today.  The weather was cool and the skies were clear and a good time was had by all.  Here are a few shots of Grandpa John and Charlie making googly eyes at each other. 



Of course, I had to snap a few of Charlie Fighting Bear:




I enjoy some coffee and banana bread while the guys play in the yard.

The sand box continues to be a favorite spot in the back yard!





Click the arrow to see the video:

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Ah, the difference between 'want to' and 'need to' - subtle and important to incorporate at an early age! Great to see fun in the sand and sun, including the wide-eyed Charlie Fighting Bear.

Alison said...

Love Walker in his sweatshirt and underwear, Reid is dressed the same way today. The joys of potty training :) I also enjoyed that along with your coffee and banana bread was a toy plane. I think it is the little things that I will kids the most when my children are grown up. Thanks for sharing your day!

Anklemama said...

boys...dirt...ahhhmmmm...