Lazy day at the Greenman house. Walker spent some time lulling around on the floor playing with his toy car. I snapped a few sweet shots - again, the naked bottom is for our morning potty routine. I'm sure he'll wear pants again someday. Someday.
Walker was doing some impressive dive rolls. I tried to catch one on film, but was unsuccessful. I think you can see a little piece of his foot in the lower right hand corner of the photo below. He's a quick one!
Jack headed off to see some of his graduate students in the Dallas Theater Center's production of Henry IV. While he was gone, this little guy slept and I did some baking! Pa John is arriving in Dallas tomorrow and I wanted to have some proper scones and cookies on hand.
1 comment:
Yummmmmmmyyyyyyy! Scones and scotch are a great combo.
Post a Comment