October 1, 2010

Grandpa John is Here!

Grandpa John arrived yesterday from Virginia for a four day stay!  Tonight he is off to SMU to see Jack in "Our Town".  Here are some great shots of Charlie meeting his Grandfather:





This afternoon, Charlie was in need of some shut eye, but refusing to do it in his crib.  So, we went kangaroo style.  As you can see, it worked!

Walker is still very much enjoying his sand box.  I think his favorite part is at the end when we have to turn the hose on him.  We can't track sand into the house now, can we?

I've been doing some baking... banana bread with blueberries and my famous 10 cup cookies - a recipe I got out of the Hell's Canyon Journal in Richland, OR. 

Today, our Friday playgroup met to celebrate the 3rd birthday of James Charles.  Anyone who has spent time with us in Dallas knows that sweet James Charles is always on the go... and today he did not disappoint.  He ran Walker ragged!  Here is the crew enjoying yet another round of cupcakes!

Takisha and I with our babies!

The birthday boy feeding Walker a grape:

Grandpa John joined us - and thank goodness, because Mama need the extra hands.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Great pictures and such fun to think of you all together partying, snoozing and eating cupcakes.