September 8, 2010

Ready for my close-up

First day on our reflux medication. I hope it does the trick and helps Charlie settle his tummy and esophageal problems. We're enjoying a very rainy, tropical storm-ish kind of day at home. The light was good by my bedroom window, so I thought I'd snap a few.






3 comments:

Betsy said...

TOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTTEEEE! Love the wide awake eyes and that shirt! Saw the rain in the forecast and thought of running for cars and fixing roofs! Yaaaayyyyy! Snug and cozy!

Anklemama said...

Hello, sweet man! Amazing the changes after the one month milestone. And I love seeing that shirt/onesie--one of the ones we made at your shower when you were pregnant with Walker!

Tendai said...

Sweet, sweet baby! He gives me baby-itis! It takes about a week for the medicine to kick in but when Noah had the choking reflux, we found the best solution was a chiro adjustment. About 5-6 adjustments before the choking stopped. I don't know if Charlie was on a ventilator and/or a feeding tube but just one or both tubes can cause the the flap to their stomach to pop up and thus the back arching. In fact when Noah was about 1 he was dragging one leg and we were hearing the cp word too and we also took him to the chiropractor again and it really helped that situation too. Chiro's don't solve everything but they have been my first call whenever something seemed awry along with the plethora of specialists since we brought Noah home from the NICU. I wish you and yours the best! Charlie is and always will be GREAT!